Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wow what a crazy Summer!!



Well kids I am sorry I havent done what I said I was going to do (update my blog more often). But anyway... So the 4th of July was fun, we went to St. George to see the family. I stayed in the pool the entire time, TO DAMN HOT FOR ME!
Then came Tony's birthday on the 21st. It was on a wednesday so that sucked but I tried to make it special. He loved his Andy Griffth season 1 and his "special tape measures" lmao. Then we went to Fairview for the 24th. HAD a BLAST! I wish there was work there because I would move there in a heartbeat! We seen the parade, the Derby was awesome! And best of all my cousins! I miss them soooooooo much! Now tht we live here in Utah I can go down there often now. Then came Mom's Birthday on the 26th again in the middle of the week, so we kinds celebrated it down in fairview.. Then today is Mom and Dad's 39th anniversary. WOW 39 years. That is a long time to be inlove with someone. Anyway, hope you enjoy the pics, Most of you guys that read this are on facebook, so nothing new for ya!!

1 comment:

  1. What fam of yours still lives in fairview? Looks like you guys had a great time.

    ReplyDelete