Sunday, August 1, 2010

Great weekend!!


I had a blast this weekend. It started with a concert, Lady A(my favorite) and Tim MCgraw, then dancing, then the nest day we had game night.. Tony of course had wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much fun. But he has been down here lately becasue being home during the day is driving him crazy. He needs to find some odd end jobs to do . So if any one knows ANYONE who needs some handy man work done, he is your guy! I am doing all I can to spread the word cause the more comfortable he is here the longer we stay!! Any way here a few pics of the fun weekend!







2 comments:

  1. hey tell tony we will be calling him to do some stuff for us once we figure out what we are doing with the condo and all, plus once we get into our house we are going to be wanting shelves in our garage and help with our basement, so I will let you know once we get it figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys are having so much fun! I sure hope you stay in Utah forever :) haha. tell Tony he can always come visit us in St. George if he gets wayyyy bored! love you guys.

    ReplyDelete