Sunday, June 27, 2010

Just a little fun this summer!!




So this weekend was the arts festival.We went on Saturday and that was a mistake because the whole freaken state of Utah was there. But we had fun, just April and her daughter and friend. Then Sunday Tony and I headed to the park just to get some sun and relax, Get out of the house type day! We have a full summer planned.. St. George for the 4th, then to Fairview for the 24th then Tony's. Mom's, little Jack and Jen's birthday this month. I still am waiting to go to Lagoon... Tony has never been so this should be fun!! Well I smell the corn on the cobb buring on the grill. gotta go!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a fun weekend. K so I am not sure when you are planning to go to lagoon but we are planning on going on July 18th if you guys want to go with us that would be fun. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete