Monday, September 19, 2011

I said Yes! He said like soon! I said when, he said Oct!



Tony and I are finally engageed! I am sure you are all aware and are tired of me talking about it!We knew we were getting married soon , we have planned and wished and talked about it but since we are moving back to NC for a few years we decided to get married here so that my familoy can be there. But this is a long time coming. We have both been afraid of getting married after both our previous marriages ended but when you finally let go of the fear and let love take over you realize how many years you let slip away. Tony and i are very excited. We are having a Vegas Wedding! The Bridal Shower is this weekend and I had to hurry an register which was a whole new experience for me (loved it) Then Mickele decided to host a reception/going away party the following weekend. So as you can see I have been in frantic planning a wedding mode. I made my own flowers which saved us a lot of money! We got our rings and of course the dress! (love it) So bascially just waiting for Oct 8th to get here!
.

1 comment:

  1. Its about damn time you guys decided to get married hehehe! I am so happy for you guys I wish I could come to the wedding but the reception will be so much fun.
    I love your flowers and is that your cake you are going to have I love it.

    ReplyDelete