Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer Fun!!! In a nut shell



Again I find it so hard to update my blog! Why? I do not have any kids to keep me busy 24 hrs a day, Just Tony and softball and work! lol Anyway So I am going to keep it short because those of you that read this already seen my summer fun on facebook! We spent the 24th of July in God's Country in Fairview Utah! We had sooooo much fun! It was also Mom and Dad's 40th wedding anniversary
Yes they will kill me for that picture but I love it! Anyhooo so the weekend was filled with cousins, Rodeo and of course the main event the Fairview Derby. It was Tony and Amanda's first time in fairview and we couldnt wait to show them where we were raised.The fact that it was Tony's first Rodeo and derby ever made it even more fun!My family loved Tony and I think we laughed alllllll weekend long! I love them so much! So all of us kids made it there, PJ and Jen and the 4 kiddos and Adam and Amanda then Tony and I. Adam and Amanda and Tony and I all spent the night at Kammy's house and that was way fun because we stayed up laughing and joking alllll night! Poor Kenny! We got there Friday night for the Rodeo then up early for the Fairview Parade
We had a great cookout with everyone and then off to the Derby!
Then a few weeks later it was time to start the Summer Mega ticket with th girls. Kenny Chesney, TimMcGraw, Sugerland and Rascal Flats... FUN FUN! Here are a few pics of the concerts.
Also I have been playing softball this season and it was a blast! We ended up in
2nd place way to go Brew Crew!!








1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that family pic you guys haven't had one of all of you together since you were little so cute! I love that pic of your parents how cute are they! I can't believe its been 40 years that they have been married thats awesome!
    That sounds like alot of fun in fairview I want to go back there with you guys next time to see your old house and stuff that would be fun. I haven't been to a derby forever!

    ReplyDelete