Friday, April 2, 2010


I have been not such a good blogger.. I have been meaning to post our trip across country to Utah back in Nov. We started out going through North Carolina, then Tennessee then Arkansas, Oklahoma, then on to TX then New Mexico then Arizona and Finally Utah. We had a ball and would do it all over again ,EXCEPT, rent a larger truck. It was a bit scary because we had such a heavy load and I am so thankful we made it safe. We were able to stop in St. George where my whole family met up for Thanksgiving. It was great. dream come true. And as for Tony well he is the reason that this dream came true. I am truly blessed to have him in my life. Here are a few pictures of the gorgeous country side we seen.And a few of our thanksgiving with my family.. Great memories!!










No comments:

Post a Comment