Saturday, February 5, 2011

Update, short and sweet HAPPY VALENTINES DAY


SO i quess every 2 months I update my blog....Any way well its Feb now and Tony is in NC visiting his family. His Uncle passed away and he thought it would be good time to stay and get some work done for his Daddy. So Yes I am BORED to death! Alot has changed since last I blogged last. WE did not take the Condo.. LONG story short We didnt get approved We were heart broken! So now we are on the hunt for an apartment or a house ASAP. Can't wait to finally BREATH!! I will post some pictures soon of the Superbowl party at Mickeles.. This will be the first Valentines Day without Tony :( Oh well I'll be just fine!

1 comment:

  1. Trish I am glad you came yesterday to the party it was fun. I am sorry that tony will be gone over valentines but you will be fine you are tough and he will be home soon. Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete